Chalk It Up Fancy operates https://www.chalkitupfancy.com which is known in this document as the Site.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our site, chalkitupfancy.com.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Site, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Site, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Site. This may include:
- Saving user preferences for future visits.
- Keeping track of advertisements and ad preferences.
- Compiling aggregate data regarding traffic and interaction so that we can offer a better user experience.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Service Providers/Third-Party Vendors
We want to inform our site users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf (saving user preferences, keeping track of ads, compiling data to improve user experience, etc.). However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics: This cookie does not convey personally identifying information. This is for traffic and page interaction statistical data collection only.
- Google AdSense: We use Google AdSense to display ads on some of our pages. AdSense may use your user data. To learn more about the information that’s collected and how you can opt out, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
- ConvertKit: We use ConvertKit to collect names and email addresses of parties who wish to sign up for our newsletter or to receive free products or DIY templates.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Terms of Service
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE ITEM PRICE. PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PURCHASING ITEM TO DISCUSS ANY SHIPPING OR DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS.
LOCAL PICKUP: FREE LOCAL PICK UP IS AVAILABLE IN PINE BUSH, NY. PLEASE MESSAGE OR CALL TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO PICK UP LOCALLY.
SHIPPING: SHIPPING IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. APPROXIMATE SIZE OF EACH FURNITURE PIECE IS ON EACH LISTING. WE HAVE USED A FEW DIFFERENT SHIPPERS THAT WE CAN REACH OUT TO TO SCHEDULE A DELIVERY AND CHECK THEIR AVAILABILITY. PLEASE DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED TO USE THE SERVICES RECOMMENDED, IF YOU HAVE A COMPANY YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE, WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO WORK WITH WHOMEVER YOU SELECT.
ITEM WILL BE SHIPPING FROM ZIP CODE 12566. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND INSURING YOUR PACKAGE IN THE EVENT THAT A PIECE IS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT AS WE CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE DAMAGES INCURRED DURING SHIPPING. TO BETTER HELP YOU WITH DELIVERY ON A PIECE OF FURNITURE PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR ZIP CODE.
IF SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS ARE NOT MADE OR ITEMS ARE STORED FOR MORE THEN 14 DAYS UPON COMPLETION OF THE PIECE THE CUSTOMER WILL BE NOTIFIED AND A STORAGE FEE OF 20$ A DAY WILL BE ISSUED.
ITEMS LEFT UNCLAIMED FOR LONGER THEN 30 DAYS ARE NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY. THE CUSTOMER WILL BE NOTIFIED 2 TIMES PRIOR AND IF DELIVERY/SHIPMENT IS NOT ARRANGED THEN ALL FUNDS PAID TO THIS POINT WILL BE FORFEITED AND THE ITEM WILL BE LISTED AND RESOLD.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. PLEASE REVIEW ALL MEASUREMENTS AND PICTURES PRIOR TO PURCHASING AN ITEM. ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU NEED TO FEEL CONFIDENT IN YOUR PURCHASE. WILL SEND ADDITIONAL PICTURES UPON REQUEST. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE VIEWING VINTAGE, PRE-OWNED, ANTIQUE PIECES THAT WILL SHOW THEIR AGE AND MAY NOT BE PERFECT. WE INCORPORATE A DISTRESSED LOOK TO ADD TO THEIR CHARM. STRUCTURAL ISSUES WILL BE NOTED IN THE LISTING. REMEMBER YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO COME VIEW THE PIECE IN PERSON AS WELL.
ALL PAINT PRODUCTS, TRANSFERS, MOULDS, TISSUE PAPER, AND OTHER CRAFT SUPPLIES OR HOME DECOR OFFERED ON OUR PAGE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. PLEASE REACH OUT WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAND PAINTED FURNITURE
- ALLOW FOR 21 DAYS FOR THE WAX TO CURE ON YOUR FRESHLY PAINTED FURNITURE. TREAT WITH CARE AND AVOID EXCESS HANDLING DURING THIS TIME.
- USE MILD SOAP AND WATER TO CLEAN YOUR PAINTED AND WAXED PIECE. DEGREASER SOAPS WILL AFFECT THE WAX.
- DO NOT USE FURNITURE POLISH, SPRAYS, TOO MUCH WATER, ALCOHOL, AND ANYTHING ACIDIC ON YOUR PIECE OF FURNITURE.
- USE A BLOTTER PAD TO AVOID PRESSING INTO FINISHED PIECES IF USING PIECE TO WRITE ON TOP OF PLACEMATS AND COASTERS SHOULD BE USED TO HELP AVOID DAMAGE TO THE FINISHED PRODUCT.