One Hour Enamel
$39.99 – $143.99
Check out this one hour enamel from Wise Owl Paint. Perfect for use on Kitchen and bath cabinets, outdoor furniture and signs, trim, exterior and interior doors, garage doors, tile, counter tops, kitchen tables, and any type of furniture. If you have any questions prior to purchasing please let us know and we can help. All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
Our One Hour Enamel Paint is an incredibly tough, tenacious, fast-drying acrylic enamel for interior and exterior use on surfaces that require a quick return to service and an abrasion-resistant finish. Our water-based enamel formula has a stone-like Satin topcoat built-in. It is a great choice for painting cabinets, trim, or updating exterior and interior doors. This quick cure formula knocks out projects in record time.
Available in Quarts and Gallons. Coverage per Gallon is approximately 400sq feet.
One Hour Enamel paint is available in many colors please note that colors will vary depending on your screen settings.
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended re-coat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain Eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using Glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with Varnish or Clear OHE.
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.